Research reveals that 10% of the carsinspected have major faults, some particularly fatal.
The AA carries out valuation/inspection on all types of motor vehicles to a certain the condition and value for purposes of sale, purchase, insurance etc. The procedure includes a thorough road test and a detailed inspection, a report is issued within 2 hours. If problems are detected, then listed putting you in a stronger bargaining position.
This service recommended for;
- Second-hand vehicle sales between individuals.
- Dispute emanating from repairs.
- Litigation purposes.
- Repatriation purposes.
- Insurance and financing purposes.
- After the crash assessment.
- Built-up vehicle evaluation.
- General valuation for roadworthiness.