AA Tracking connects commercial vehicles to the internet providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets.
AA Tracking online telematics platform allow both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle location and driver behaviour data with their other data assets. This helps customers improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety, and achieve regulatory compliance. Since being established, AA tracking has grown from a small to a national leader in solutions for fleet management and vehicle tracking.
Benefits of AA Tracking
- Location tracking anywhere in NAMIBIA via GPS and Satellite Network.
- 24/7/365 Call Centre where Vehicle Drivers can call for assistance.
2.1. Accident Assistance – Locate and direct AA Emergency Personnel to scene
2.2. Direction Assistance – Locate and Vehicle Drivers to desired destination
2.3. Breakdown Assistance – Locate and direct AA Technical Personnel to scene
2.4. Accident Assistance – Locate and direct Emergency Personnel to scene
2.5. Accommodation – Locate Accommodation at AA Preferred Rates
2.6. Tourist Assistance – Locate Points of Interest 2.7. High Risk Area Assistance – AA Namibia has Geo-Fenced certain High Risk Areas. 2.8. Out of Fuel Assistance – Locate and direct AA Personnel to you with fuel iDriveSafe Monitoring – Monitors Driver behavior and can send warnings of impending danger.
- The AA Track Devices can monitor the G-Forces whilst the vehicles is moving and can thus alert the Call Centre in the case of an accidents and the exact location.
- AA Track can be installed on a Rental Car for a specified number of days, as per the rental agreement.
- AA Track installation gives the AA Member the added benefit of knowing exactly where your vehicle is at all times.
- AA Members can have the AA Track Mobile App installed on their Cell Phone or Tablet in order to view the movements and condition of their vehicle at all time.
- We maintain a 90 history of all movements and events as recorded by the Tracking System.
- AA Members will also be given access to the AA Track Website, from where they can monitor movement, get reports such as Driver
- Logbook and iDriveSafe Rating.